Axis Gaming Community
Axis Gaming Community
Axis Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis Gaming Community

Xbox Live Gaming Community Ages 14+

HomeTwitterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PayPal Support Us
Latest topics
» llamas aplicataion
ScottishSKoPP's application EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 am by AGC Genocidez

» Razor's App
ScottishSKoPP's application EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:28 am by AGC Genocidez

» 3 Word story
ScottishSKoPP's application EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:42 pm by chaosghost321

» Count to 10,000
ScottishSKoPP's application EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:27 pm by Chase staten

» black ops 2
ScottishSKoPP's application EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:30 pm by Chase staten

» OFFER FREE VBULLETIN MOVE
ScottishSKoPP's application EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:17 pm by IA TrAckxShoTz

» Transformers
ScottishSKoPP's application EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:06 pm by Razor

» GameNights????
ScottishSKoPP's application EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:00 am by Razor

» Training Sessions
ScottishSKoPP's application EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:07 am by Razor

Top posters
AGC Genocidez
ScottishSKoPP's application I_vote_lcapScottishSKoPP's application I_voting_barScottishSKoPP's application I_vote_rcap 
chaosghost321
ScottishSKoPP's application I_vote_lcapScottishSKoPP's application I_voting_barScottishSKoPP's application I_vote_rcap 
Razor
Chase staten
IA TrAckxShoTz
AGC Simplee
ScottishSKoPP
ScottishLlama

ScottishSKoPP's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ScottishSKoPP

ScottishSKoPP's application Empty
PostSubject: ScottishSKoPP's application   ScottishSKoPP's application EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:15 pm

MODERN WARFARE 3 CLAN APPLICATION

Kills: 2564

Time Playing per day: 8 hours plus

Why I should be in the clan: I am mature, but love to laugh a lot!
I enjoy playing COD a lot and I am always friendly and respectful.
I Have the quality of leadership and the quality of having fun.

Back to top Go down
AGC Genocidez
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ScottishSKoPP's application   ScottishSKoPP's application EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Welcome to AGC. Dont forget to play an IO game with chaosghost321 so you are accepted for sure. Go ahead and check out hte starting out section to learn about the clan. Remember, were small cause we just started but in no time we will have plenty of members. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://axisgaming.forumotion.com
AGC Genocidez
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ScottishSKoPP's application   ScottishSKoPP's application EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:29 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] that is where sone of the info on the clan is. Remember to stay active on the forums and on xbox and post things in the appropriate section. Posting and staying active gets you ranked up. Smile If you have call of duty Elite Premium go here and apply.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
AGC Genocidez
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ScottishSKoPP's application   ScottishSKoPP's application EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Welcome. You must do the following in order to become a corporal (a full member of the clan):

You need to be an active member in both the forums and in-game for at least 7 days and have over 25 forums posts.Spamming does not count towards your total, and you must not start any drama.

You will also have to play a couple games with an Initiation Officer. Currently they are AGC Blaank, AGC Genocidez, and chaosghost321
. Playing with an admin or someone in the high command also counts.

You will also be assigned to a squad. It is mandatory to be in a squad and active with one. The General of a company will assign you to which squad they think will fit you best.

A clan benefits from everyone helping out, so the next step after becoming a Corporal is to get a job. Job descriptions can be found at [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Applications for these jobs can be found at https://axisgaming.forumotion.com/c4-departments
One you become a corporal, you can join our Call of Duty Elite team if you have Premium.

Dont forget to add AGC as your Xbox Clan Tag to represent Smile

Be sure to post an introduction here: https://axisgaming.forumotion.com/f22-introduce-yourself

Welcome to AGC, We're glad to have you!!
Back to top Go down
chaosghost321
Captain

PostSubject: Re: ScottishSKoPP's application   ScottishSKoPP's application EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Had fun being your human shield with my riot shield Razz

Officially Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScottishSKoPP's application   ScottishSKoPP's application Empty

Back to top Go down

ScottishSKoPP's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Gaming Community :: New Members Area :: Applications :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to:  
Social Media Buttons